woensdag 18 november 2015

Fall is in the air.

Hallo Allemaal / Hi Everyone,

Vandaag laat ik jullie een kaartje zien met een nieuwe digi van My Besties. Sinds een korte tijd mag ik deelnemen aan het New Release team van Sherri Baldy en daar heb ik deze  kaart voor gemaakt.

Today I show a card with a new digi from My Besties. Since a little while I'm a part of the new release team of Sherri Baldy. I made this card for it.




Ik heb deze kaart gemaakt met de nieuwe digi Fall is in the air. Deze kan je hier vinden. De afgelopen tijd heb ik een voorkeur ontwikkelt voor de vintage kleuren. Ook deze digi heb ik deze kleuren gekleurd. Ik heb de digi gekleurd met de spectrum noir stiften.

I made this card with the new digi stamp Fall is in the air. You can find him here. The last time I like the vintage colors. Also this digi I colored with the vintage colors. I colored it with the Spectrum Noir markers.

Leuk dat jullie weer langs zijn geweest! ik vind het leuk als je een berichtje achterlaat en als je mijn blog gaat volgen. 

Thanks for coming by. I like it when you leave a message or start following my blog.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow I love your Card Linette! It is so creative! Thank you for sharing at Besties 3D and More! Hugs Julie xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful and Elegant!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. And My Besties International Challenge.Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Linette een prachtige kaart

    Bedankt voor het meedoen bij ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Succes en hopelijk tot de volgende keer.

    Groetjes Karin DT coördinator

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your card is lovely! Thank you for sharing with us over at My Besties 3D and More Challenge.
    Vicki, DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such a lovely card really like how you have positioned your image very neat indeed. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is so perfect for our ‘LAYERS’ theme. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Aussie Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Linette, this is so gorgeous, i love your card! Thank you for sharing your card with us at My Besties 3D and More! Our new challenge starts soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen