woensdag 23 november 2016

Very merry Christmas

Hallo Allemaal / Hi everyone,

De digi stempels van My Besties blijven zo ontzettend leuk en lief! Ik kleur ze dan ook erg graag. Vandaag heb ik een van mijn favoriete gebruikt voor dit kerstkaartje.

The digi stamps from My Besties are always so sweet and cute. I love to color them. Today I used one of my favourites for this Christmas Card.



Ik heb de digi stempel gekleurd met de spectrum noir markers. Het bont om de laarsjes en armen heb ik gemaakt met het effect sneeuw van Nellie Snellen. De tekst op  de kaart komt van een stempelsheet van Marianne Design. De rest aan sneeuwsterren enz heb ik gesneden met de silhouette.

I colored this digi stamp with the Spectrum Noir markers. The fur at the boots and on her arms are like real fur. To do that I used the effect snow from Nellie Snellen. The text at the card is from a stempelsheet from Marianne Design. The snowflakes and everything I made with the Silhouette.


Leuk dat jullie weer langs zijn geweest! Hopelijk tot snel.

Thank you for coming by. Hopefully I see you soon.

I would love to join the following challenge:

1 opmerking:

  1. Just love your gorgeously designed Card. Love the colours. Gorgeous.

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen