zaterdag 22 november 2014

A friend

Hallo allemaal / Hi everyone,

Even geen kerstkaartje dit keer van mij maar een ander kaartje.

This time not a Christmas card but an other card..


Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met een aantal zachte kleuren die mij erg aanspreken. Voor deze kaart heb ik gebruik gemaakt van een mal van Marianne Design (het ovaal) En een mal van Cheerylinn een doily.

 I made a card with some soft colours I like. I used a die from Marianne Design for this card (the oval) and a die of Cheerylinn: the doily.



Ik heb een dutch doobadoo shape art mal gebruikt voor de kaart. De stempel die ik gebruikt heb is een My besties stempel die ik gekleurd heb met mijn spectrum noir markers.

The card I've made is from a dutch doobadoo shape art die. The stamp that I've been used is from My Besties. I coloured it with my Spectrum noir markers.


Op de label in de kaart heb ik een tekst gestempeld: A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future ans accepts you today. De ondergrond van dit label heb ik gemaakt met een aantal swirl stempels en met mijn panpastel.

On the tag I stamped the text: A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today.
The background of the tag I made with some swirl stamps and with my panpastel.


Op het kaartje heb ik een lintje geplakt en daarop wat steentjes en een strikje. Een strikje zit ook aan de andere kant van de kaart alleen dan onderin.

On the card I've put a bow. The bow is also on the other sight of the card and than at the down side.
 

Als laatste heb ik nog een aantal roosjes op de kaart geplakt.

At last I put some roses at my card.

Met deze kaart zou ik graag meedoen met een aantal challenges:
With this card I would like to enjoy some Challenges:



Heel erg bedankt dat jullie weer zijn komen kijken en tot de volgende keer!
Thank you for taking a look at my card and I hope to see you soon next time!

Groetjes Linette

17 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so beautiful Linette ~ Thank you for sharing with us here at Meet at the Scrappers Corners and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Also thank you for sharing with My Besties UK and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love this great shape Thank you for joining us at Meet at the Scrappers Corner Sue DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hallo liebe Linette,
    auch deine zweite Karte ist wunderschön gestaltet. Auch hier hast du wieder eine aussergewöhnliche Kartenform gewählt. Vielen Dank für die weitereTeilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us at besties Uk - Carol UK DT Co-ordinator x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Linette, Such a precious card. I love the yellow hair on the My Besties image. She look so precious the was you colored her and designed your card. Thank you for sharing and joining us over at My Besties UK. Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful background for this little sweetie ......Lis

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. oh how cute!!!! i love the shape of you card and those silver papers are just so pretty. Thank you for joining us at My Besties UK challenge blog an good luck. Hugs Davinia xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us over at Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Lovely project! thank you for joining us on My Besties Spanish!
    Kind regards! Alexandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. What a lovely project! Thanks for joining us over at Meet at the Scarppers Corner. Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. This is so gorgeous, Thanks for playing along with us at Besties UK this time, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Such a cute card. I love the design of your card. Thanks for sharing at Besties UK. Hugs Gina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Thank you so much for playing along over at My Besties UK - Challenge “Anything Goes and Curls!

    Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth - My Besties – UK
    http://keeleyscards.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. What a beautiful card, you have done a wonderful job. Very well done.

    Thank you for joining us at Meet at the Scrappers Corner, all the best of luck! AngeDTxxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Hallo Linette,
    Ook dit is een prachtige kaart. Stempel op de achterkant met mooie tekst. En mooie pastel tinten.
    Dank je wel voor het meedoen aan My Besties Deutschland.
    Groetjes Hester

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Hi Linette ,beautiful card love the image ,thank you so much for join us at My-Besties German Design challenge this month. I hope you return soon and join our Bloghop!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen