maandag 10 november 2014

Santa let it snow

Na iets langer dan een week door omstandigheden niks gemaakt te hebben. Begin ik nu weer lekker met het maken van een aantal creaties.

After a little more than a week doing nothing by circumstances. I start again with making some new creations.

Dit keer heb ik een kerstkaart gemaakt: Santa let it snow.

This time I made a christmas card: Santa let it snow.


Ik heb voor deze kaart als basis van de Besties stempel mijn favoriete kleur gebruikt. Roze.
De stempel is gekleurd met de spectrum noir markers.
Voor de basis van de kaart heb ik gebruikt gemaakt van een mal van Crealies.

For this card I used on the Besties stamp my favorite colour. Pink.
I've coloured the My Besties stamp with the spectrum noir markers.
The base of the card is made with a dies of Crealies.
Op de kaart zelf heb ik meerdere mallen gebruikt. 
De kerstboom (yvonne creations) heb ik beinkt met distress inkt. 

On the card I've used several dies.
De christmas tree (from Yvonne Creations) is coloured with some distress ink.



De ster achter de stempel is van Marianne Design. 
Ook deze is beinkt met distress inkt.
Het achtergrondpapier dat ik gebruikt heb is van Papermania. Ik vind dit papier vooral erg leuk omdat het zeer goed geschikt is voor de kerst en toch een mooie roze tint heeft.

The star behind the stamp is from Marianne Design.
I also coloured the star with Distress Ink.
De papers on the back are from Papermania. I really love this paper because it's very usefull for Christmas cards and it has the colour pink. I really do love pink :D


Zoals te zien is op deze foto zit er een klein trappetje in de kaart. Op dit trappetje heb ik nog een aantal sterretjes geplakt.

Nadat ik alles op de kaart had geplakt heb ik de kaart voorzien van de teksten en laatste steentjes.
Dit kaartje past dan weer goed bij de tijd van het jaar. Want het is zo kerst :D

As you can see at the picture there is al little stair at the card. On the stair I put some little bling-bling stars.

After I almost finished the card I put the words on the card and some last bling bling stones.
This card fits  well at the time of the year. Because it's almost Christmas :D

Met dit kaartje wil ik graag mee doen aan een aantal challenges:
 
I would like this card like to participate in a number of challenges:

Voel je vrij om een reactie achter te laten. Dat stel ik altijd heel erg prijs! En ik vind het erg leuk dat jullie weer even zijn komen kijken.
 Feel free to leave a comment. I always like that! And I really like it that you are were here to take a look.

21 opmerkingen:

  1. What a beautiful design, Linette - I love the addition of the stairs. Thanx for playing along at My Besties UK.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi kaartje!!!
    Leuk dat je meedoet aan onze challenge.
    Dank voor je inzending.

    Creatieve groetjes, Gaby DT KIC

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amazing ~ love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us here at My Besties UK and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. lovely card thanks for joining us at Besties UK - Carol UK DT Co-ordinator x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely card and colour scheme thank you for joining us at Besties UK Jane DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hallo liebe Linette,
    deine Treppenkarte ist wunderschön geworden. Die Gestaltung gefällt mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme mit einer zweiten Karte an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow dit is een mooie kaart geworden.
    Prachtige kleuren.
    Groetjes Hester

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. wat een prachtige kaart. En mooi ingekleurd.
    Super.
    Dank je wel voor je deelname aan My Besties Deutschland.
    Groetjes Geesje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. A gorgeous card ,thank you so much for join us at My-Besties Deutschland Design challenge this month,i hope you return soonwith another beautiful card! Good luck!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Gorgeous card, I love this image and the wonderful card design, Thank You for joining in with us at My Besties Uk, Good Luck.
    Kevin DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wonderful card! Love the steps. Thanks for joining us at Besties International challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wat een mooie trapjeskaart heb je gemaakt!!
    Leuk om te zien!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Beautiful card such a wonderful card fold, the image and colours are delightful, thank you for joining our challenge at My besties International.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Another beautiful card Linette. I love this stair fold and your image is just perfect. So festive. Thank you for joining us at the My Besties Internation Challenge Blog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Linette, this is so cute..i love this construction and the Christmas look! Thank you for entering our challenge at My Besties International, our new challenge begins on Monday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Again amazing card Linette ~ thank you for sharing over here at My Besties Int'l and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Hoi Linette

    Prachtige uitwerking van een kaart!

    Dank je wel dat je mee deed aan deze KIC Challenge, en hoop dat je ook weer mee gaat doen aan die van morgen.

    XXX Kim

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. A beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Besties International! Hope to see you again next time! Hugs Julie DT xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Great coloring!
    Thanks for sharing with us at MyBesties Friendship.
    Good luck! Sonny :)))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. A wonderful and stunning creation

    Thanks for joining us at My Besties Friendship
    Hugs Anja DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen