zaterdag 1 november 2014

Party Time!

Aangezien ik erg leuke en positieve reactie heb gehad op  het schrijven van mijn blog in 2 talen ga ik daar gewoon meer door.

Since I have had very good and positive response to writing my blog in two languages ​​I just go through there.

De afgelopen dagen ben ik bezig geweest met het maken van labelkaartje met het gebruik van Embossingpoeder. 

The past few days I have been busy making a label card using Embossing powder.


Ook bij dit kaartje heb ik gebruik gemaakt van een My Besties stempel.
Deze heb ik wederom gekleurd met mijn Spectrum noir Markers. Ik vind deze markers echt geweldig. Ze kleuren heerlijk!

On this card I also used a My Besties stamp.
I colored these with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I find these markers really great. I really love these markers.

Na het inkleuren van mijn stempel heb ik de randen bewerkt met inkt. Ik heb hiervoor gebruikt gemaakt van platinum inkt en een grijze inkt. 
De achtergrond heb ik gemaakt met embossing poeder. 

After I colored my stamp I have fit up the edges with ink. I have previously made ​​use of platinum ink and a gray ink.
I made ​​the background with embossing powder.



In mijn voorraad embossing poeders kon ik natuurlijk net niet vinden wat ik zocht dus heb ik 3 kleuren door elkaar gemengd om zo tot het resultaat te komen dat ik zelf in gedachten had.

At my stock embossing powders I couldn't found what I was looking for I have three colors mixed together in order to achieve the result I had in my mind.



Ik heb zowel de kleine label als de grote label voorzien van verschillende lintjes en kantjes. En onder het kleine label heb ik een stuk lint geplakt van touw... 
Daarna heb ik er nog de teksten opgeplakt en de label afgewerkt met een paar roosjes. 


I have both the small label as the big label give different ribbons and lace. And under the small label I pasted a piece of ribbon rope.
Then I pasted  some texts at my label and finished it with a few flowers.


Dit is dan het eind resultaat.
Het was erg fijn om mijn embossing poeder weer een keer te gebruiken. Zo blijf je toch elke keer weer nieuwe ideeen creeeren en maken.

This is the result.
It was very nice to use my embossing powder again. So you will still have each time new ideas and create it.
 
Met dit kaartje wil ik graag mee doen aan een aantal challenges:
I would like this card like to participate in a number of challenges:




Voel je vrij om een reactie achter te laten. Dat stel ik altijd heel erg prijs! En ik vind het erg leuk dat jullie weer even zijn komen kijken.

 Feel free to leave a comment. I always like that! And I really like it that you are were here to take a look.

Een creatief weekend gewenst!
Have a creative weekend!


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige tag Linette.....mooie kleurtjes en prachtig gekleurd. Leuk dat je meedoet bij Het Dutch Besties challengeblog. Groetjes van Plony

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So so beautiful, I just love the colour tones gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing over here at My Besties International and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Absolutely gorgeous love, love the embossing also that beautiful image and the design, awesome tag, thank you for sharing this with us at My Besties International
    hugs
    lorraine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful tag! Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. How fun, Linette..i like how you used embossing powder on your design! Thank you for entering our challenge at My Besties International! Our new challenge begins Monday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen